Wiley Cpaexcel Exam Review 2018 Study Guide: Financial Accounting and Reporting (Paperback)
Email or call for price
Out of Print
The Wiley CPAexcel Study Guide: Financial Accounting and Reporting provides detailed study text to help you identify, focus on, and master specific topic areas that are essential for passing the FAR section of the 2018 CPA Exam.
- Covers the complete AICPA content blueprint in Financial Accounting and Reporting (FAR)
- Authored and compiled by the same leading university accounting professors who author the Wiley CPAexcel online course
- Explains every CPA Exam topic tested on the Financial Accounting and Reporting (FAR) section of the CPA Exam (one volume)
- Organized in Bite-Sized Lessons so you can learn faster and remember more of what you learn
- Updated for 2018 so you have the most accurate, up-to-date content available for the Financial Accounting and Reporting (FAR) section on this year's exam
- Maps perfectly to the Wiley CPAexcel Review Course; may be used to complement the online course or as a standalone study tool
- Study text only and does NOT include practice questions or practice exams. Use in conjunction with the Wiley CPAexcel Exam Review 2018 Test Bank: Financial Accounting and Reporting, which includes over 4,200 interactive multiple-choice questions and 200 task-based simulations.
About the Author
Wiley empowers learners, researchers, universities, and corporations to achieve their goals in an ever-changing world. For over 200 years, Wiley has been helping people and organizations develop the skills and knowledge they need to succeed. Wiley develops digital education, learning, assessment, and certification solutions to help universities, businesses, and individuals move between education and employment and achieve their ambitions. By partnering with learned societies, we support researchers to communicate discoveries that make a difference. Our online scientific, technical, medical, and scholarly journals, books, and other digital content build on a 200-year heritage of quality publishing.