Everything You Need to Know about Homeschooling: A Comprehensive, Easy-To-Use Guide for the Journey from Early Learning Through Graduation (Paperback)
In the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic, more families than ever before are considering or reevaluating homeschooling. Lea Ann Garfias, homeschooling mom of six and herself a homeschool graduate, has all the information you need to succeed. She guides you through your toughest questions, including:
- Should I homeschool my kids? How do I get started? What books should I buy?
- What do I do in the first day? The first year?
- How do I know if my child is on track? If homeschooling is successful?
- What do I teach in each subject at every age?
- What is my own best way of teaching, and how can my child learn his own way?
- What if my child has a learning disability?
- What are the dangers of homeschooling, and how do I avoid them?
- Will homeschooling help my family draw closer to God and to each other?