Dash Diet Cookbook: Over 80 Delicious and Simple Recipes to Lower Your Blood Pressure and Improve Your Heart Health (Hardcover)
Delicious Recipes for a Healthier Heart
Everywhere you look, people are struggling with high blood pressure, heart attack, high cholesterol, stroke, heart disease, weight gain, and more. Because of this, heart disease is the leading cause of death worldwide Sadly, the way we eat only worsens these conditions and old habits die hard. What are you to do when you've been eating one way your entire life, and it is slowly killing you? Thankfully, you can make a change with little effort The DASH diet was created by doctors, specifically for people with heart conditions. With this diet, you are still able to eat many of your favorite foods, such as cheese and chocolate, but it is just about learning how to prepare and eat them. In this book, you can jump right into cooking for a healthier heart.
While other books focus entirely on simple information you already know or can easily learn, this book is different. This is a cookbook with nothing but the recipes you need to succeed. You don't have to waste your money on information you don't need-instead, you can invest in recipes that are delicious and actually work to help you improve your health, strengthen your heart, and lead you to a better life. Whether you are looking for simple and tasty breakfast options, snacks to beat the cravings, or entrees to enjoy for lunch and dinner with your family, you can find it all and more here.
It can be confusing and frustrating trying to figure out what to do to improve your heart health-but it doesn't have to be You can enjoy the DASH diet and relaxing and trusting in knowing that it is truly the best choice, as it is not only doctor-approved but doctor-created. People across the globe have found success with the DASH diet, and now it's your turn.
In This Book You Will Find:
- Over 80 delicious recipes for any occasion.
- 19 Breakfast recipes including Raspberry Yogurt Muffins, Sweet Potato Baked Oatmeal, and Pumpkin Granola.
- 18 Lunch and dinner entree recipes, including Baked Chicken Parmesan, Japanese Curry, and Chopped Cheeseburger Sliders.
- 17 Side dish recipes including Tex-Mex Cole Slaw, Sweet Potatoes and Apples, and Caprese Roasted Asparagus.
- 13 Snack recipes, including Apple pie Oat Bars, Peanut Butter Froyo Bites, and Baked Chicken Tacos.
- 12 Sauce, gravy, and marinade recipes, including Barbecue Sauce, Soy Sauce Substitute, and Country Cream Gravy.
- 8 Beverage recipes including Brazilian Limeade, Pumpkin Spice Chai, and Cold Brew Coffee.
- 6 Dessert recipes, including No-Bake Cheesecake, Peach Crisp, and Strawberry Oatmeal Cookies.
- And more...
The DASH diet allows you to step away from the worry and stress and simply enjoy life. You don't have to worry about constantly counting calories, and how many steps you have taken, you can just focus on enjoying yourself and your delicious meals. Even if you are not experienced in the kitchen, there are plenty of recipes in this book that you can easily master
There is nothing to wait for. The sooner you begin, the sooner you can rest easy. Begin reading now to take the first step toward success.