The Complete Runner's Day-By-Day Log 2021 Calendar (Calendar)
(This book cannot be returned.)
The Complete Runner's day-by-day log and calendar has been the best-selling running journal for more than thirty-five years.
Record your times, miles, and notes every day of 2021 in the spiral-bound pages. Features include:
- Practical tips
- Inspirational quotes
- Full-color photographs
- Marty Jerome's insightful monthly essays
- 6-inch x 9-inch size (12-inch x 9-inch open)
- Monthly and weekly planning space
- Space to record your races throughout the year
- Cumulative bar graph of weekly mileage
- Widely celebrated and nationally recognized holidays and observances
About the Author
For sixteen years, Marty Jerome has authored The Complete Runner’s Day-by-Day Log and Calendar, continuously published since it was started by the legendary Jim Fixx in 1985. Marty’s reporting has been featured in Fortune, Wired, Outside, Men’s Health, and the Los Angeles Times. He is the winner of a Technology Press Award and a finalist for the National Magazine Award. His column for the Boston Globe and Smart Business magazine spanned nearly a decade. He is the author of three books on technology, a former magazine editor, and is currently a media consultant. Marty lives in San Francisco.