Sarah's Scribbles 16-Month 2020-2021 Weekly/Monthly Planner Calendar: Get It Together! (Calendar)
Email or call for price
Out of Print
Struggling with being a grown-up? No worries! This 16-month spiral-bound planner can help you get it all together.
From Sarah Andersen, one of today’s most popular online comic artists, this fun engagement calendar features colorful monthly pages and weekly spreads with special columns for Appointments/Misc, Stuff to Do, and My Social Life. It also has plenty of room to take notes or jot ideas.
- 16-months––September 2020–December 2021
- Weekly and monthly planning pages
- 2-page weekly spreads with plenty of room to write
- 7" x 9" size fits book bags, totes, and backpacks
- Spiral binding
- Storage pocket at back
- Official major world holidays
- Extra pages at the back for jotting notes
- 2022 at-a-glance calendar and planning pages
- Printed on uncoated paper to make writing a pleasant experience
About the Author
Sarah Andersen’s debut book, “Adulthood is a Myth,” was the 2016 Goodreads Choice Award Winner for Graphic Novels and Comics.
Sarah Andersen is a cartoonist and illustrator in her twenty-somethings. She graduated from the Maryland Institute College of Art in 2014 and currently lives in Brooklyn. Her semi-autobiographical comic strip, “Sarah’s Scribbles,” finds the humor in living as an adulting introvert with beloved pets and the continual struggles with waking up in the morning, being productive, and dealing with social situations.