Riddles and Brain Teaser for Kids: The Greatest 350 Riddles and Brain Teasers that Smart Kids and Families will Love. Age 9-12 (Paperback)
Is the family in dire need of some together-time to break the everyday routine and shake things up a bit? Is your child addicted to watching TV or playing video games, where you find them rushing straight to the sofa or their bed after getting home from school to indulge in mind-numbing shows or apps? Then keep reading...
With the combination of technological advancements and our ever-growing daily schedules, it's hard to resist temptation and not place a screen in our child's hands as soon as they get bored and begin to make a fuss.
All is good in the world again, until you realize how much of an energy-drained zombie they've become after just a few hours of having their eyes glued to the TV or iPad.
Suddenly, that's not so great.
Since using technology is inevitable these days, why not devote that screen time to something they can actually learn from while also having fun?
Better yet, why not do it together as a family and take a relaxing break of your own?
In Riddles and brain teaser for Kids and Family, you will discover:
- 300+ brain-teasing riddles creatively designed to not only get your kids laughing and exploring their goofy side but also to promote functional problem solving
- A fun, innovative way to expand your child's vocabulary without the typical teacher-student classroom environment
- A great way to connect your child to their peers as they pass on and share the brain teasers for their friends to try out
- Your family's favorite evening or weekend bonding activity that is sure to include everyone regardless of age--you may even find Grandpa George scratching his head to come up with answers
- Practical rainy-day entertainment that doesn't involve watching cartoons or playing mindless video games
- The perfect way for your child to take a break from the ups and downs of the day, stabilizing their mood and supporting relaxation
- 100% kid appropriate content
And much more
Playing around with riddles will not only expand your child's reasoning skills, but it will also encourage and increase their love for learning as they see how fun it truly can be. Afterall, learning isn't only for the classroom
And who knows, it may even have you learn a new thing or two and bring out your inner child...
If you're in need of a fun family activity that will get the entire clan together while also encouraging your child to learn, then scroll up and click the "BUY NOW" button right now.